Thursday, May 8, 2008

just a taste

I HAVE MY COMPUTER BACK. AND MY LIFE. AND MY SANITY.

So much has happened since the last time I wrote in here. I would really like to catch up but I know that I just won't be able to do it quite as thoroughly as I would hope. When I have time, I'll write about Barcelona, the Palais Garnier, Nice, Vence, Menton, Tourettes-sur-Loup, and Monaco (yes, we went to Monaco for 2 hours). But here's just a little taste of the pictures and stories to come.

Check out these cuts of meat. Barcelona marketplace. Who can spot the bull testicles? How about the tongues?

Nice had some of the best seafood I have ever had. Seafood pizza - le pizza des fruits de mer. Delicieux! (Mussels, shrimp, octopus).

Check out that blue! Cote d'Azur!

More to come.

1 comment:

og said...

You tease! REAL POST, NOW.